Xander Xhosa Wardrobe (Ages 1-3)
Xhosa Wardrobe is an educational app for young children that teaches the names (and pronunciation) of different body parts, clothing and weather, in Xhosa. After consolidating the terminology it concludes with a fun game that provides hours of entertainment.
This app consists of 6 games:
- Umzimba (body): Learn the names and pronunciation of body parts.
- Ubuso (face): Learn the names and pronunciation of facial features.
- Impahla (clothes): Learn the names and pronunciation of various items of clothing.
- Nxiba impahla (get dressed): Match appropriate items of clothing to wear with the seasons and weather.
- Learn vocabulary to describe facial features, parts of the body, clothing and weather.
- Listen and practice pronunciation of the terminology.
- Play dressing game to make terminology relevant and provide context.
- Retain vocabulary through repetition and engagement.
- Improve fine-motor skills through drag & drop exercises.