Afrikaans Wardrobe (Ages 1-3)
Afrikaans Wardrobe is an Afrikaans educational app for young children that teaches them the names (and pronunciation) for different body parts, clothing and weather. After consolidating the terminology it concludes with a fun game that provides hours of entertainment. The app is highly sensorial as it engages hearing, vision and touch. It further encourages the development of fine motor skills, language ability and critical reasoning.
This app consists of 6 games:
- Liggaam (body): Learn the names and pronunciation of body parts.
- Gesig (face): Learn the names and pronunciation of facial features.
- Klere (clothes): Learn the names and pronunciation of various items of clothing.
- Trek aan (get dressed): Match appropriate items of clothing to wear with the seasons and weather.
- Learn vocabulary to describe parts of the face, body, clothing and weather.
- Listen and practice pronunciation of the terminology.
- Play dressing game to make terminology relevant.
- Remember vocabulary through repetition and engagement.
- Improve fine-motor skills through drag & drop exercises.