Xander Xhosa 123
Xhosa 123 is an Xhosa educational app for young children that teaches numeracy using child-friendly counting beads and characters from the animal kingdom.
Xander, the lovable narrator, guides your child through four learn-through-play activities involving vision, hearing and touch to teach them how to count to 10 in Xhosa.
This app consists of 6 games:
- Siyabala (we count): Learn to recognise and pronounce numbers
- Abakhasi (Abacus): Drag colourful beads to the corresponding number
- Bhala ngokwakho: (Learn to write): Trace the number yourself
- Yenza ngokwakho: (Move the beads): Drag colourful beads to the matching placeholder
- Learn to count to ten and trace numbers
- Study numbers in the font used by schools
- Practice pronunciation
- Understand quantities through fun exercises
- Improve fine motor skills