Xander Tswana Wardrobe (Ages 1-3)
Tswana Wardrobe is an educational app for young children that teaches them the names (and pronunciation) for different body parts, clothing and weather. After consolidating the terminology it concludes with a fun game that provides hours of entertainment.
This app consists of 6 games:
- Body: Learn the names and pronunciation of body parts.
- Face: Learn the names and pronunciation of facial features.
- Clothes: Learn the names and pronunciation of various items of clothing.
- Get dressed: Match appropriate items of clothing to wear with the seasons and weather.
- Learn vocabulary to describe parts of the face, body, clothing and weather.
- Listen and practice pronunciation of the terminology.
- Play dressing game to make terminology relevant.
- Remember vocabulary through repetition and engagement.
- Improve fine-motor skills through drag & drop exercises.