Xander Afrikaans 123
Afrikaans 123 is an Afrikaans educational app for young children that teaches numeracy using child-friendly counting beads and characters from the animal kingdom.
Xander, the lovable narrator, guides your child through four learn-through-play activities involving vision, hearing and touch to teach them how to count to 10 in Afrikaans.
This app consists of 6 games:
- We count: Learn to recognise and pronounce numbers
- Abacus: Drag colourful beads to the corresponding number
- Learn to write: Trace the number yourself
- Move the beads: Drag colourful beads to the matching placeholder
- Learn to count to ten and trace numbers
- Study numbers in the font used by schools
- Practice pronunciation
- Understand quantities through fun exercises
- Improve fine motor skills